We have years of experience helping customers in Wichita, KS keep their homes and business comfortable. Locally owned and operated, we are a fully licensed and fully staffed HVAC contractor with the size and capability to meet all your needs. Yet we remain dedicated to providing you with the same tailored service and friendly small business touch that has always kept our customers coming back.
Here in Kansas, we know how quickly the weather can change. Flipping the furnace or air conditioner on for the first time this season may have you searching for an HVAC contractor. With services available 24 hours a day, D&M Mechanical will have someone out quickly, working to get your home comfortable fast. Locally owned and operated, we strive for complete customer satisfaction by harnessing our core values: honesty, integrity, and respect.
Keeping your customers and employees comfortable is essential to keeping your business running efficiently. D&M Mechanical offers a comprehensive line of systems and services to ensure everyone’s comfort in commercial spaces large and small.
From air conditioning and furnace units to thermostats and humidifiers, our trained technicians do it all. We have many years of experience in all facets of HVAC installations!
Keeping your furnace and air conditioner clean and tuned-up regularly will not only help you avoid costly repairs down the road, it allows the systems to run more efficiently, lowering your energy costs.
If your system isn’t running as smoothly as it should or has stopped running completely, our service technicians at D&M Mechanical will have you up and running as quickly as possible.
Building a new home or ready to upgrade to a more efficient system? D&M Mechanical will evaluate your home or business and design the system needed to keep your energy consumption costs down.
- Keeps your home as comfortable as it was originally designed
- Improve efficiency and reduce your energy bills by keeping your equipment running at its optimum performance
- Extends equipment life by 25%
- Fewer costly repairs by diagnosing problems early
- Priority Customer Status
- 10% Discount on repair parts and labor with one year repair warranty
- No Diagnostic Fee
- No Overtime Charge
- Earn 2% discount per year for up to 10% off new equipment and accessories
- Two Tune-ups per year
DMM Mechanical installed our Rheem Furnace and Air Conditioner in June and the whole process was done in a couple days and that was with a break in there due to one of our kids being sick. The process seemed effortless, like it was second nature to the installer. Every aspect of the job was explained in detail and the work area was immaculate when the installation was completed. Our energy bills have dropped dramatically and the house is more comfortable than it has been in the last 10 years. We are satisfied beyond our expectations and plan to use DMM for our future heating and air needs and also to highly recommend them to our family and friends.Harbert & Mindi P.
"Duane has been taking care of our heating and air conditioning equipment at theRon RossWichita Country Club
Wichita Country Club for the last 25 Years
Anytime we have had a problem he was always available quite often we would discuss
the problem on the phone he would tell me what the problem was and what it would
take to fix it several times our maintenance crew could get the unit up and running
I thought that was awful nice to help the club out that way
That’s why Duane has been doing our service work all these years and will continue to do our work"
All the world’s best IAQ technologies combined into one superior whole home/building air purification device, including LED (UV), PCO, self-cleaning bi-polar ionization, cold plasma, hydrosonolysis, Wi-Fi- and RGF’s proprietary Photohydroionization®.
- Mercury and ozone free
- Long-life replaceable LED cell module with 2.5x longer life than current mercury vapor UV lamp technologies
- Eliminates VOCs 2x faster than previous REME® models
- Reduction of smoke, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, and particulates
- Reduces airborne and surface microbials, bacteria, viruses, and mold
- New REME-LED™ technology utilizing RGF’s patented PHI and REME® technologies providing superior indoor air purification
- Includes automatic self-cleaning ionizers with carbon fiber brushes to reduce particulates (patent pending)
- Unlimited cycling capability designed to turn on/off with the HVAC system
- Enhanced zinc ceramic catalyst for superior bacteria and virus reduction